100% of our pre-approved customers under contract, close their loan on time.
Dave is accredited and CMPS Certified to teach continuing education to real estate agents, CPAs, and financial advisors.
We value our clients and treat them with courtesy and the utmost respect.
Communication is one of our top priorities. We keep every client and partner informed by video on a weekly basis throughout the loan process.
Trained and Accredited
I am a Housing & Mortgage Market Expert who can simplify the market for your clients.
I’m accredited and CMPS certified to teach continuing education to real estate agents, CPAs, and financial advisors.
We’re proud of the support we offer. Every client is provided with a “Total Cost Analysis” which gives them the tools they need to evaluate all of their loan options and help them make the right decision.
Communication is one of our top priorities. We keep every client and partner informed by video on a weekly basis throughout the loan process..
We guarantee prompt responses to your questions and requests and we will do our best to exceed your expectations.
Why does your Client need a CMPS®?
A mortgage is most likely the single largest debt your client will take on. It’s also likely to be their single largest asset.
The strategy they use today carries financial consequences that can impact their life for years to come.
As a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS®), I can help you answer these questions for your client:
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- How much of a down payment should I use when purchasing a home, and what are my options?
- How much should I budget for my monthly housing expenses, and what if I budget less or more?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to help my children pay for college?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to help take care of my elderly parents?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to retire within a budget and timeframe that works for me?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my monthly cash flow situation?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my financial ability to save money for the future?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my ability to manage and reduce my debt in a timeframe that works for me?
- Should I purchase real estate for investment purposes?
- What mortgage strategy should I use when buying a vacation home or investment property?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- How can I better manage my cash flow before, during and after a major career or life change?
- How can I work with a mortgage professional who is committed to higher standards of competence, ethics, and communication during the home buying and refinancing process?